|Description||Improves Melee Attack and Elemental Resistance. The character gains MANA from damage taken. Enables Teleport|
|Requirements||14 Points in Might
14 Points in Sorcery
|Gain 30% of Damage Received as Mana
+17% Elemental Resistance
+10% Melee Attack Damage
Blink - Short-range teleport. Replaces Dodge.
Battlemage is one of the five available Might-Sorcery Destinies in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Destinies in KoA: Re-Reckoning are the equivalent of RPGs Classes System and can be used to upgrade your character's bonuses, effects, and combat skills. Battlemage improves your character's Melee Damage and Elemental Resistance. It also enables the ability to gain Mana from damage taken and to teleport.
As a Battlemage, your every strike is amplified when wielding melee weapons. With this Destiny, you are able to Blink through combat, sustain both magical and physical damage, and use that energy to retaliate in kind.
- Battlemage is a Tier 3 Destiny
- Gives the following bonuses to your character:
- Gain 30% of Damage Received as Mana
- +17% Elemental Resistance
- +10% Melee Attack Damage
- Blink - Short-range teleport. Replaces Dodge
How to unlock Battlemage:
- In order to unlock Battlemage, players need to spend points on the following Ability Trees:
- Once Battlemage card is unlocked, players have to select it from the Destinies Menu to receive the bonuses
Videos about Battlemage
Battlemage Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips