Assassin is one of the six Finesse Destinies available in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Destinies in KoA: Re-Reckoning are the equivalent of RPGs Classes System and can be used to upgrade your character bonuses, effects, and combat skills. Assassin improves your character Long-Range Attacks and Resistance. Assassin can also be used to unlock new capabilities.
In addition to a more polished execution of precise targeting, nimble dodging and a tidy efficacy with deadly poisons, the Assassin's swift agile movement aids unnoticed approaches and silent exits from deadly encounters. This effortless grace and style marks the Assassin as an "Aristocrat of Violence.
- Assassin is a Tier 5 Destiny
- Gives the following bonuses to your character:
- +20% Ranged Attack Damage
- +50% Damage Resistance While Dodging
- +10% Chance to Critical Hit
- +15% Piercing Damage
- Evasion - 6% Chance to Avoid Hit
How to unlock Assassin:
- Assassin requires 76 points in Finesse Abilities to be unlocked
- Once Assassin card is unlocked, players have to select it from the Destinies Menu to receive the bonuses
Videos about Assassin
Assassin Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips