Ametair is a boss in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-reckoning. Bosses are unique enemies that provide great challenges to your skills.
Ametair is the Hunt incarnate. And the Boots enhance his natural abilities: they make him undetectable. He stalks unseen, and unheard, until he strikes. But the boots urge him to hunt, to take blood and life. His mind is like the feral beast's. He views all creation as his prey. And so he locked himself in Arduath, to protect all from his madness. - Aergase, Herald of the Hunt.
- Ametair likes to cloak himself, only briefly reappearing in a cloud of smoke to attack with short, simple combos.
- He has a charge attack that can cause Bleeding and reduce your Physical Defense so be careful when tackling the quest at lower levels.
- It's best to just wait for him to decloak and parry his attacks and then countering.
- Well-timed casts of storm bolt can stun him and give you a few free hits.
- Ametair will delve further into his lair as his health goes down. Follow the trails of smoke clouds to get to his next location. Other than that, the fight is straightforward with no additional challenges.
Notes & Tips
Anokatos ♦ Azaghaal ♦ Balor ♦ Balthasar ♦ Bloody Bones ♦ Callis Dren ♦ Ciara Sydanus ♦ Gadflow ♦ Gnarsh ♦ Maid of Windemere ♦ Malwyn ♦ Myrna ♦ Octienne ♦ Red Idward ♦ The Guardian ♦ The Widow ♦ Tirnoch
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!